Siemens Marketing Communications Coordinator in United States
Marketing Communications Coordinator
Locations:Michigan, United States
Job Family: Marketing
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 225045
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
Job Description for Marketing Communications Coordinator
The successful candidate will:
Write content for promotional campaigns to drive attendance to events
Work with GDMC & GLC teams to coordinate event marketing campaigns
Work with internal and external creative teams to develop collateral materials to support events and campaigns
Support on site at events as required
· Over 5 years proven success in the high tech/software sector in event marketing for both live and virtual events
· Proven success in delivering event marketing campaigns that deliver thousands of paid attendees
· Proven success in planning and executing multiple marketing and communication campaigns
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills based on industry proven best practices for all mediums including social
· Team player that thrives in a fast paced hands on, aggressive eventmarketingenvironment.
· Outstanding attention to detail, ability to balance and support multiple events at one time
· Experience with Project Management Tools & Software is an asset
· Possesses a thorough understanding and appreciation of corporate brand standards and guidelines and is very confrontable working with large organizations and such brand guidelines
· Extremely proficient and comfortable in working with CRM tools, eg. SFDC, marketing automation platforms eg. Eloqua, Event Management platforms, eg. Cvent
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .