Siemens CRM Analyst in Tarrytown, New York
Locations:Tarrytown, New York
Job Family: Project Management
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Marketing, Sales Operations & Communications
Requisition Number: 227846
Primary Location: United States-New York-Tarrytown
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Develop concepts and drive implementation of innovative CRM analytics for Siemens Healthineers. Build dashboards and analytical use cases by utilizing analytical platform such as Qlikview/QlikSense or Tableau. Work in cross functional and global teams to create leading-edge analytics supporting our sales force and sales management. Utilize machine learning and advanced analytics to build predictive models, identify trends and patterns turning global CRM data into meaningful information for various global stakeholders. Successfully manage complexity of various data sources to build appealing and easy to use analytical products.
Essential Job Functions
· Drive and collaborate in global projects in the area of CRM analytics
· Take ownership of existing analytical applications and further develop those
· Manage internal and external stakeholders such as IT vendors
· Drive innovation in the area of CRM and pricing analytics
· Build analytical offerings by understanding, managing and transforming complex data structures
· Organize, develop and perform communication and training on analytical tools and dashboards within sales organization and CRM functions of Siemens Healthineers
· Consult stakeholders from regions and business areas on analytical questions and problems
· Utilize techniques and skills in the arena of advanced analytics, such as machine learning and statistical methods to drive insights for our sales management and sales force
· Strong knowledge and experience on at least one analytical toolset, ideally Qlikview/QlikSense
- Knowledge and hands on experience in advanced analyticstools such as R or Phyton
· Ability to manage very complex data structures
- Experience in dashboard design and/or user interfacedesign
· Good project management capabilities
Good presentation and communication skills
Analytical thinking and drive for innovation
Team work oriented collaborative attitude
Minimum 3years of experience
MBA or otherBusiness degree or alternatively degree in Mathematics/Physics
Proficient English plus an additional foreign languageis preferred
Working experience in sales/CRM organization and goodunderstanding of CRM processes
Experience in the field of medical technology inimaging and/or diagnostics
Ideally, experience in working with multinational teamsand/or different countries and cultures
This description is not intended to document all aspects of the role; other duties as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .