Siemens Mindsphere Senior Manager Technical Product Management - Plano, TX in Plano, Texas
Mindsphere Senior Manager Technical Product Management - Plano, TX
Job Family: Marketing
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 227331
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Plano
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Digital Factory (DF) Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
Mindsphere Senior Manager of Technical Product Management
Manage a team of Technical Program Managers and Product Owners who are responsible for the definition and direction of a the Digital Exchange, an e-commerce marketplace, throughout all stages of the product lifecycle (concept through end-of-life)
To catch our excitement about Mindsphere watch this video below!
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
• Work with internal and external customers to directly identify unmet needs and translate them in directions and goals for the product owner team so they can define solutions that deliver an excellent customer experience
• Advocate for the customer (internal & external) and be a thought leader in customer centric decision making
• Get buy in from relevant stakeholders and work with the team to prioritize work to deliver upon that strategy
• Provide guidance for POs to collaborate with relevant teams to define deliverables, roadmaps, and accompanying documentation for projects and programs
• Provide guidance and direction for POs & TPMs to define internal working processes as well as defining customer workflows through the Digital Exchange in collaboration with internal customers
• Anticipate bottlenecks, identify opportunities and manage risk and escalations
• Clearly and effectively communicate with stakeholders and executive management
• Be an entrepreneur, make the matrix organization work
• Create an agile culture for the team to drive process and tooling improvements to increase visibility, throughput and output quality.
• Encouraging risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit while identifying interdependencies between concurrent projects to prevent downstream problems
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience (MBA is a strong plus)
• 3+ years of relevant work experience in Product Managemen5 years as a people manager.
• 2+ years of leadership experience in agile teams
• Experience with cloud services, AWS, Azure or Enterprise software in an agile development context
• Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
• Superior verbal and written communications skills with high attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications
• Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills
• Analytical acumen, and comfort generating and evaluating various forecasts, metrics, and analyses.
• Experience defining projects and collecting requirements
• Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
• Excellent time management, resource management and planning skills
• Ability to interface with internal and external customers of varying technical abilities
Ability to travel domestically and internationally 25%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
It is highly desirable that the candidate possess one or more of the
• Design thinking and business modelling experience
• Software Development Life Cycle experience
• Broad technical breadth and depth including web services and back-end
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .