Siemens Supply Chain Coordinator in Orlando, Florida
Supply Chain Coordinator
Job Family: SCM-Procurement / Logistics & ECC
Division: Wind Power and Renewables
Business Unit: Supply Chain Management
Requisition Number: 222675
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Role & Responsibility
The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for the management of tower manufacturers worldwide that support the AM market. They will be required to track the delivery of raw materials and ensure on-time production of towers to support multiple projects at a time. They will issue and maintain tower costing based on Procurement forecasts and track costs from initial quotation to project completion.
Supply Chain Coordinator responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Manage tower sub-contractors through entire production process and supply chain
· Maintain relevant KPIs (e.g., delivery, reliability, quality performance, cost effectiveness)
· Coordinate raw material and finished good deliveries with suppliers
· Implement Engineering Change Notices (ECNs) with suppliers
· Work closely with Procurement to maintain up to date material and fabrication forecasts and provide updates to tower pricelist (CUBE).
· Support Sales and Proposals by providing tower quotations based on project specifics and planning
· Track tower cost from initial quote to final PO to identify savings and improve quotation accuracy
· Calculate liability curves based on various supplier contracts and cancellation terms
· BS/BA Degree, preferably technical or business
· 3-5 years of successful experience in supply chain management, procurement, and/or planning with wind power experience preferred
· Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
· Working knowledge of SAP and ERP
· Ability to define and analyze critical issues and recommend appropriate courses of action
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
· Ability to lead cross-functional efforts
· Responsiveness; able to perform effectively in a fast paced/challenging environment. Ability to be a self-starter, take initiative, and be customer oriented.
Direction of others:
May provide general guidance and training to lower level support staff
Key Working Relationships:
Primarily cross-functional relationships and extensive working with external global suppliers
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .