Siemens Senior Marketing Specialist in Orlando, Florida
Senior Marketing Specialist
Job Family: Marketing
Division: Power Generation Services
Business Unit: Power and Gas
Requisition Number: 227439
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens is the leading service partner for ensuring high reliability and optimal performance of rotating power equipment within the utility, oil & gas, and industrial processing industries worldwide – as well as for wind turbines. Siemens’ extensive national network of service technicians is able to quickly and comprehensively offer expert service to maximize the lifecycle of power generation equipment, helping to ensure reliability and prevent downtime.
For more information, please visit:
Senior Marketing Specialist
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge to become a digital leader? Are you a game changer that can thrive in a fast paced environment? In this role, you will develop and drive global customer-centric strategic Market Communications that focus on our Power Generation Services Division. You will lead campaigns focusing on Power Utilities, Oil & Gas, Industrial Power, and other defined verticals.
• Act as a "Digital Leader" with ability to adapt to agile working methods.
• Develop and implement global PS Marketing Communication campaigns to drive conversions and marketing qualified leads, including developing strategies, themes, messaging, tactics and targets based on customer needs within the energy industry verticals and regions, establish the campaign hierarchy and create campaign targeting to support the company’s go-to-market strategy.
• Establish campaign measurement strategies, define KPIs and metrics, and conduct analysis, learnings and feedback for continuous campaign improvement.
• Collaborate with multiple key stakeholders across communications, regions, business partners and other Siemens divisions to align, plan, and amplify messages.
• Ensure consistency, quality, and transparency of communications across the pillars of Reputation, Demand Creation and Sales Enablement.
• Continuously innovate and benchmark with competition.
• Develop and implement a global media buying strategy and align with division-specific and cross-divisional campaigns and projects.
• Clearly communicate project objectives, expectations, deadlines, roles and responsibilities to project team members and stakeholders keeping all relevant parties informed of progress, challenges and obstacles.
• Set and manage budget for Marketing Communication campaigns; manage and evaluate external suppliers and contractors.
• Drive special projects as needed.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor degree from accredited University or equivalent years of experience in relevant field such as communications, marketing, journalism.
• Strong background and experience in communications.
• 6+ years’ experience at large global company or agency in corporate communications / communications strategy.
• Must demonstrate a strong ability to manage multiple projects, vendors and agencies to drive campaigns.
• Proven track record in setting and implementing Marketing Communication strategies including campaign management, media planning for large multinationals and digital communications.
• Must demonstrate a strong ability to understand the digital transformation and how to drive this change.
• Fluent in English, additional languages a plus.
• Ability to travel up to 30%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• B2B marketing communication campaign strategy development and implementation
• Previous experience using marketing automation software
• Experience building an end to end customer journey/user experience
• Experience working with external agencies and vendors
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .