Siemens Sr. Sales Manager Solutions (New Construction Market) - Miami, FL in Miramar, Florida
Sr. Sales Manager Solutions (New Construction Market) - Miami, FL
Job Family: Sales
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 225856
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Miramar
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 15%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Building Technologies is currently searching for a dynamic leader for our Field Sales Group supporting the South Florida and Puerto Rico territory for our Commercial Building Automation (HVAC Controls) & Fire/Security Divisions for both Solutions (new construction) Sales. The Sales Manager will ensure strong customer relationships are established and maintained while also driving employees to achieve business goals. The Sales Manager promotes team selling and expansion of existing relationships across divisions and/or geographic areas.
• Coordinate sales support activities to facilitate offering and supporting quality products
• Drive sales employees to achieve commitment to the Building Technologies philosophy and customer satisfaction
• Manage employee performance and provide coaching to develop skills. Communicate goals and provide performance appraisals
• Review bidding to ensure accuracy and appropriate method to meet company and customer objectives
• Assist employees in determining margins, identifying resources and assessing future potential business. Participate in selling to large/key accounts as needed
• Support Building Technologies by networking with Other Branches, Zones, and Corporate Headquarters to increase knowledge of offerings, and creating opportunities for employees to do the same
• Provide input for best practice work and encourage employees to incorporate new ideas into projects
• Develop sales forecast and provide input to budget. Identify market opportunities and develop strategies to maximize impact to SBT. Participate in development of long range sales planning and growth strategies
• Resource to sales employees regarding Building Technologies products, applications and services
• Aware of competitor product/service information and will advise employees on effective sales tactics as needed
• Provide feedback on new products and assess product positioning to maximize achievement of business goals
• Maintain ongoing contacts with large/key accounts and consider these customer’s needs relative to new product development
• Participates in functions in industry associations in accordance with company policy
Qualifications the ideal candidate will have include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other related field, although candidates with a combination of education and directly related experience will also be considered; A High School Diploma (or GED Equivalency) is a minimum requirement.
• 5 to 7 years of industry related sales experience including experience managing sales teams preferred. Industry experience should be with Building Automation (HVAC Controls) preferably also having knowledge of Commercial Fire/Life Safety Systems
• Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills for coaching sales staff and interfacing with customers
• Experience in fire alarm and security systems a plus
• Must possess a valid Driver's License in good standing
• Must be at least 21 years of age and meet eligibility requirements in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .