Siemens Software Project Manager in Maryland Heights, Missouri
Software Project Manager
Locations:Maryland Heights, Missouri
Job Family: Information Technology
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 222787
Primary Location: United States-Missouri-Maryland Heights
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
Are you ready to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects using your technical expertise, working with a diverse group of sponsors and team members to deliver a best in class IAM solution?
You will define requirements with internal customers and sponsors while ushering projects through the entire lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You should be equally at home explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to business sponsors as you are discussing the technical trade-offs with product development team members. Using your extensive technical and leadership expertise, you will manage projects of various sizes and scope, identifying future opportunities, improving processes and driving the technical directions of your programs in support of Siemens cloud initiatives.
You will report to the IT Director of Software Transaction Management, working directly with a team of 4 developers, providing IAM solutions for Customers, Partners, and Employees for our external software offerings as well as internal applications.
• Manage projects of varying size and scope
• Assist in Architecting solutions
• Interface with Project Sponsors and Developers
• Communicate status and roadmaps with Microsoft Office products
• Participate in Scrum based meetings utilizing JIRA for tracking
• Analyze meta-data for Performance and Reliability using Splunk and similar tools
• Document APIs, processes, and page-flows
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or other related discipline required
• 5+ years of professional experience on a Web based development team
• 2+ years of project management experience
• Solid experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
• Strong team leadership and a positive team-player
• Occasional travel is required
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Proactive business skills and strong collaborative skills are required
• Development Experience
• Java, SpringBoot, Angular.js
• Experience with CI/CD tools and processes
• Microservices Architecture
• Experience in SAML, OAuth, or OpenId implementations
• Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices
• Familiarity with concepts of Networking, DNS, HTTP, SSL, Certificates, and Security practices.
Want to learn more about Siemens PLM Software? Check-out this video!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .