Siemens Marketing Specialist 5 – Radiology IT Solutions in Malvern, Pennsylvania
Marketing Specialist 5 – Radiology IT Solutions
Job Family: Marketing
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 230308
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 35%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global med-tech company , Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
For more information, please visit:
The global Outbound Marketing Manager is responsible for the marketing strategy and execution of Radiology IT and Workflow Orchestration solutions. Thus, includes positioning, messaging and pricing for the respective solutions as well as the development of a dedicated content marketing approach as foundation for demand and lead generation in close collaboration with communications and sales.
Works closely with the sales organization and the inbound marketing team to ensure marketing meets the customer workflow requirements. Answers customers’ and sales persons’ detailed workflow and product questions. Coordinates and aligns with other digital offerings and represents Siemens Healthineers as the recognized expert for Radiology IT and Workflow Orchestration solutions.
· Development of marketing plans and product introduction plans
· Develop and create content marketing strategy and artifacts to drive demand
· Collaborate closely with global and regional DS communications to develop a comprehensive communication strategy and tactics
· Continuously improve the effectiveness of marketing initiatives based on business analytics
· Develop sales education materials and related communication activities, such as product webcasts and in-person presentations, to enable sales
· Develop pricing models and pricing
· Interact with Customers to develop persona profiles, case studies and testimonials
· Provides input into the requirements for the development of new products or enhancing existing products or product lines
Internal: Communication (CC), Product Management, Sales/Sales Support, SV DS Marketing ERL
This position will work closely with HC SV DS NAM Sales to support sales training and marketing communications to the US market
External: Customers (Radiologists, Techs, IT Administrators)
Required Skills and Capabilities
• Minimum BS or BA in marketing/communications or equivalent experience
• Experience: 10 + years of healthcare experience in marketing
• Process driven, detail oriented individual who can organize oneself and attend to multiple tasks, strong project management skills and experience
• Ability to creatively translate product requirements into targeted marketing activities that complement the overall business strategy
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, interpersonal, writing, presentation), excellent English-writing and editing skills
• Presentation and speaking skills
• Product knowledge Workflow Orchestration and Radiology IT solutions
• Team-oriented mindset
• Adept in using Microsoft® Office applications, particularly PowerPoint
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .