Siemens Clinical Solutions Manager in Malvern, Pennsylvania
Clinical Solutions Manager
Job Family: Marketing
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 222975
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 35%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
The Clinical Solution Manager is responsible for being the clinical content expert that drives the positioning of Cardiology, Workflow and Population Health Management solutions from a clinical demonstration perspective. Works closely with the DS Product Marketing team to ensure the marketing meets the customer clinical workflow requirements. Answers customers’ and sales persons’ detailed clinical product questions. Represents Siemens Healthineers as the recognized clinical expert.
• Provides clinical sales support, including on-site demos at global congresses and key customer sites
• Provides clinical and product content for global marketing campaigns and collateral
• Consults on solution design and participates as needed in RFPs to ensure proposed solution meets customers’ clinical workflow requirements.
• Maintain and further develop the global demo process and management
• Enables sales organization to demo on-site
• Plans and participates in global trade shows for assigned clinical specialty.
• Prepares demos for trade shows including: defining the demo story, preparing clinical data, developing specifications, building and testing the demo system.
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required. Certification may be required in some areas.
• Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for area managed and good knowledge of other areas in the company and how they interact.
• Demonstrates full understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management.
• Typically 10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Working Relationship/Direction of Others:
• Close collaboration with DS product marketing team, define and communications
• Close collaboration with sales organizations
• Develops team members through mentoring and coaching for assigned clinical specialty.
• Demonstrates leadership and role model qualities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .