Siemens AT Education Product Manager in Malvern, Pennsylvania
AT Education Product Manager
Job Family: Marketing
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 226572
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
The AT education specialist is responsible for developing and delivering world class education content on the application of integrated imaging technology for guidance of minimally invasive therapy. Education material of varying degrees of complexity should relevant for account executives, product specialists and marketing managers.
The AT education specialist should stay abreast of new approaches for delivering image guided therapy in order to inform the sales organization and keep their knowledge current.
The role requires navigating a complex structure of subject matter experts from across the organization to develop material which retains relevance, is engaging and is delivered via methods and mediums conducive with the environment in which our organization can consume it.
· Work with a virtual, multi-modality team to develop highly relevant educational material for delivery to the sales organization.
· Work with the global colleagues to benefit from material already in existence and reduce overlap in efforts.
· Explore and implement different methods of content delivery conducive to environments where team members would have latitude to absorb it.
· Liaise with the non AT business lines partners to enrich and enhance the relevance of educational content to reflect the trend towards integrated solutions.
· Arrange use of clinical centers of excellence to offer hands on training options.
· Utilize current publications and a network of clinical contacts to provide forward looking clinical trends and newly released devices.
· Utilize a combination of online offerings, classroom setting and clinical installations to design a comprehensive curriculum for customer facing colleagues.
· Synchronize with the clinical education team to ensure that presented material is consistent with material covered during customer product training.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
A strongunderstanding of the role of imaging technology in the delivery of therapy.
Excellent writing skills with the ability to present complex ideas on paper and in presentations
Ability to work in a matrix organization and achieve meaningful deliverables.
The ability to work in a collaborative manner across a multi-disciplinary team with meaningful output.
The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
Bachelor’s degree in applied science, marketing, business, engineering or equivalent required.
Advanced MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint.
Able to travel in excess of 30%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
5+ years’ experience in Healthcare Marketing, Medical Device Marketing, Product Management or education delivery
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .