Siemens Sr Sales Executive-Fire Service-Las Vegas, NV in Las Vegas, Nevada
Sr Sales Executive-Fire Service-Las Vegas, NV
Locations:Las Vegas, Nevada
Job Family: Sales
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 226189
Primary Location: United States-Nevada-Las Vegas
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit: https://www.siemens.com/us/en/home/company/about/businesses/building-technologies.html
The Senior Service Sales Executive manages and grows assigned Fire & Security accounts and develops new accounts while selling primarily direct to end-users. The Senior Service Sales Executive develops long-term relationships while acting as the primary point of contact for end users, expanding the value of assigned accounts for all Siemens Building Technologies offerings, and focusing on customer retention, satisfaction, and loyalty. Were looking for someone who can sell Fire and Security Services to owners, end-users, and building facilities managers in various commercial markets throughout the Las Vegas area. This role will support our Branch General Manager, and is a fantastic opportunity to join a global engineering powerhouse offering huge developmental potential.
· Works with both small and large accounts and upper level decision makers practicing executive level selling skills to achieve highest level of account penetration.
· Independently drives business growth and desires to create an entrepreneur-like position within a strong established organization.
· Proficiently develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities in assigned geographic or vertical market while skillfully collaborating with both internal and external partners.
· Develops high-quality best total-solutions that fit customer strategic and operational requirements.
· Successfully develops new and expands existing accounts in assigned market to achieve growth and profit goals.
· Develops and maintains relationships at prospective and authorized representative accounts.
· Conducts ongoing assessment of sales goals within assigned area and determines how to focus efforts to achieve incremental sales growth within the strategic plan.
· Identifies key accounts within territory based on growth potential, local market share and establishes specific sales goals and strategies.
· Participates in implementing Service solutions for OEM equipment and demonstrates capabilities.
· Communicates marketing programs and product developments to accounts to maximize sales potential.
· Contributes to the development of the long-term strategic plan and pricing strategies.
· Monitors competitor activities and market trends.
· Prepares accurate and thorough customer account activities, sales activity reports, competitor reports, forecast reports and expense tracking and reporting.
· Develops strong relationships with existing and new customer base through participation in civic and professional organizations, sales department meetings, workshops and seminars.
· Participates in vertical market trade shows and becomes a company advocate in national association meetings.
· Continues to pursue in-depth market, products and services knowledge and acquires deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized high school proficiency exam, or state-recognized GED required.
· Required experience: Experience providing Fire and Security consulting, service agreements including test and inspect contract to commercial customers, either as a successful salesperson or an industry-experienced professional who would like to take his or her expertise into a sales role.
· Required travel: 10%
· Other Requirements:
o Requires technical and financial expertise with an aptitude to learn and competently use company estimating tools as well as gain an understanding of value engineering, related contractual concepts, and financial acumen.
o Proficient written and verbal communication in English.
o Must be at least 21 years of age to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
o Must have a driver’s license in good standing.
o Must be able to work in the U.S. without the current or future need for work sponsorship.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or other relevant field preferred.
· Preferred experience:
o Local fire code
o Estimating- Both Fire Alarm & Security
o Equipment Lifecycle–System Migrations
o Return on Investment (ROI)
· Other preferences:
o NICET certifications
o Local Organizational presence in the community
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .