Siemens Technical Support Engineer 3, Ultrasound in Issaquah, Washington
Technical Support Engineer 3, Ultrasound
Multiple Locations:Issaquah, Washington; Mountain View, California
Job Family: Customer Services
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 221999
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Issaquah
Other Locations: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Provide Headquarter Technical support to the global field service operation, with overall responsibility of service support for assigned products
· Provide support to Regional and Local Service organizations through Service Ticket system
· Initiate and Support Customer Complaint Investigations
· Generate and disseminate detailed product knowledge, including specifications, instructional materials and troubleshooting information.
· Recommend product needs and improvements to product design group
· Provide coordination of activities for the servicing of new product introductions.
· Act as Customer advocate internally and externally
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Five years or more customerservice support of medical devices
· Background in Medical Ultrasound
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
BS/BA in Biomedical Engineering or related discipline
Experience with Siemens Ultrasound equipment
Experience with DICOM, WiFi and other Networking in Medical Environment
Technical Writing Experience
· Position based out of Issaquah, Washington or Mountain View, California
· 5 - 10% travel
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .