Siemens Service Operations Supervisor - Enterprise Security Solutions - Hayward, CA in Hayward, California
Service Operations Supervisor - Enterprise Security Solutions - Hayward, CA
Job Family: Customer Services
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Region Americas
Requisition Number: 228268
Primary Location: United States-California-Hayward
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Building Technologies is currently searching for a Service Operations Supervisor to lead and direct our Service Team in the San Francisco Bay Area. This first-line supervisory position is responsible for managing Service Field Specialists as well as specific Customer related tasks
• Provides service expertise, leadership and accountability for service projects, service agreements, and/or T&M work along with light technical knowledge
• Plans, organizes, directs and controls all service work and service project activities for assigned projects and/or service accounts.
• Works with Client Service Managers to ensure Customer satisfaction.
• Supervises employees to ensure schedules are maintained and service work proceeds according to plans, resulting from service agreement proposals, service project proposal and cost estimates.
• Ensures T&M work is completed in an effective and profitable fashion.
• Plans and justifies manpower, staffing requirements, tools, and other appropriate investments for effective and timely execution of assigned service work.
• Utilizes the service agreement low-GM improvement process, service tools, and assists in monthly forecasting.
• Ensures proper job management and cost control by reviewing service financial statements
• Maintains and improves booked margins for service agreements.
• Directs and supervises the development of service agreement plans and the use of those plans in the monitoring and control of progress in the execution of the work.
• Reviews customer feedback and ensures service agreement retention and account growth goals are achieved including adds, extras, upgrades, escalations, and timely renewals.
• Develops manpower schedules and loading to ensure contract completion and labor leveling.
• Maintains timely communications and harmonious relationships between solutions, service, and sales so that project completion and turnover to service can be coordinated to customer disruptions, to maximize our profitability and to insure a smooth transition to a service agreement.
• Builds and maintains an effective service operations organization committed to customer and employee satisfaction and profitable growth.
• Advises on training, development, allocation and performance assessment of personnel within area of responsibility.
• Reviews Sales proposals for Service Contracts and Service Project proposals.
• Weekly timesheet review and approval
• Provides the tools, training and environment required to achieve employee success.
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent is a requirement along with experience related specifically to supervision of technicians
• Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in the Physical security field regarding integrated platforms (Access, Video and Alarm)
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of prior supervisory experience.
• Demonstrates knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures for supervised work groups.
• Demonstrates understanding and application of supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management and disciplinary action.
• Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .