Siemens SITOP Power Products Promoter-PA-NJ-MI-OH-IL in Harleysville, Pennsylvania
SITOP Power Products Promoter-PA-NJ-MI-OH-IL
Multiple Locations:Harleysville, Pennsylvania; Troy, Michigan; Chicago, Illinois; Garfield Heights, Ohio; Iselin, New Jersey
Job Family: Sales
Division: Process Industries and Drives
Business Unit: Process Automation
Requisition Number: 225072
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Harleysville
Other Locations: United States-New Jersey-Iselin, United States-Ohio-Garfield Heights, United States-Illinois-Chicago, United States-Michigan-Troy
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens Process Industries & Drives helps customers increase productivity, safety, reliability, efficiency and time-to-market for plants and processes with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. With a deep understanding of individual market segments, Siemens helps customers respond quickly and confidently to new market requirements and challenges, strengthening their competitiveness.
For more information, please visit:
SITOP Product Promoter
Siemens Industry, Inc. has an opening for a product Promoter focused on the SITOP product line. This position reports to the Communication, Identification & Power Products Business Segment and works closely with the North Region Industrial Sales teams and channel partners. The SITOP Product Promoter will execute demand generation activities, nurture & help drive opportunities to closure to grow the SITOP power supply product line business in the US.
Outward focused, customer oriented and self-motivated promoter driven to:
• Focus on targeted accounts and regional SITOP opportunities
• Roll out regional and channel partner marketing programs and new product launch activities
• Provide consultative support to sales teams, channel partners and customers relative to SITOP product line; consult on SITOP products/optimal power supply selections and complex technical application assistance
• Support the sales organization to close identified opportunities
• Conducts/organizes cross functional activities related to training and marketing activities for sales channels
• Work with SITOP product marketing manager to implement marketing strategies and programs in the region
• Provides input into the requirements for the development of new products or enhancing existing products or product lines
• Provide feedback on customer requirements and issues as well as competitive feedback.
Required Knowledge & Skills
• Candidate must have basic knowledge of automation solution sets and architectures.
• Understanding of “power supply” as a critical component of an automation system.
• Prior experience in a customer facing sales or technical role
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills
• Familiarity with the basic components of an automation system: PLC's, HMI, and SCADA.
• Education: BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3-5 years of successful and demonstrated experience in a customer facing sales or technical role
• Anticipated travel: 50%
Preferred Knowledge & Skills
• Familiarity with Siemens’ SITOP product line
• Familiarity with commonly sold competitive power supply product lines in US industrial markets (Phoenix Contact, PULS, Meanwell, SOLA, etc.)
• Knowledge of Automotive industry
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .