Siemens Enterprise Sales Executive II - PLM Software - CA. in Fremont, California
Enterprise Sales Executive II - PLM Software - CA.
Multiple Locations:Cypress, California; Fremont, California; Plano, Texas; San Diego, California
Job Family: Sales
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 225780
Primary Location: United States-California-Cypress
Other Locations: United States-California-San Diego, United States-Texas-Plano, United States-California-Fremont
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
Electronics Industry Enterprise Sales Executive
Locations: Applicants should currently reside in one of these 3 locations...
Cypress, CA or San Diego, CA, Fremont, CA.
This position is a high level strategic sales opportunity in the Electronics Industry and will report directly to the Electronics Industry Director of Sales. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating revenue through Strategic Named Accounts using a strategic approach. PLM/MES software sales is the basis of this position, with the opportunity to selling solutions solving business problems incorporating all Siemens available solutions. Enterprise Sales Executives independently establish and maintain customer relationship up to senior executive level. Our team is seeking a professional who provides a confident, consultative approach which leverages a Challenger approach to selling.
• Establishes and maintains customer relationship at the executive level.
• Sales of PLM/MES software are the basis of this position.
• Must be able to succeed at creating new business utilizing exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to network effectively with senior executives.
• This position will require travel up to 50% of the time. (Expected travel approximately twice a month.)
• Candidate will have excellent public speaking skills, and exceptional presenting, written and oral skills.
• Candidate must be a self-starter and a hunter/challenger characteristic sales type.
• Be willing to develop 5-15 strategic accounts that culminate in the sales of Siemens PL products and services.
• Candidate will need to have understanding of business operations to define overall financial value of software.
• Candidate will work closely with our pre sales and business development organizations to recognize how our customers can benefit from utilization of our solutions, understand process centric challenges then be able to translate this into an ROI and business case.
• Strong customer interaction at the Sr. Management level with support on forming a relationship with C level contacts within these accounts.
• Understanding and selling solutions for high level business problems, incorporating all PLM product lines across large multi divisional business while leading a large, matrix, sales engagement team.
• Focus is on personal sales targets; new business development, maintaining customer relationships and troubleshooting specific customer problems.
• Develops, executes, manages, and updates a complete sales plans including competitive counter tactics to competitively differentiate SISW products/services and position SISW to best align to customer’s requirements.
• Maintain SFDC to reflect progress of sales plan"
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United
• Must have a 4 college degree in Engineering or Business
• Minimum 5 year experience and knowledge selling product design or manufacturing software
• Candidate must have a history of quota sales achievement over career
• Experience in the PLM, SCM, ERP, DM or CRM technology field (or similar) into strategic accounts.
• Candidate will be familiar with desktop solutions such as Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SFDC, SAP and other job related software packages
• Experience and knowledge selling into one or more of these electronic segments : Customer Electronics, Contract Manufactures, Industrial Electronics, White Goods (Appliances), Semi Equipment Manufactures
• Extensive knowledge of any of the above segments
• This position can be either in Southern California or Northern California
• Understand the complex and typically long sales cycles at the strategic level.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Preferred experience with SFDC
• Preferred user experience with enterprise software tools as mentioned above
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .