Siemens Technical Support Engineer 3 in East Walpole, Massachusetts
Technical Support Engineer 3
Locations:East Walpole, Massachusetts
Job Family: Customer Services
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 218175
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-East Walpole
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 20%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
· This position is responsible for managing the Global Install Base, providing data to all levels of the business, Global Product Support, R&D and Manufacturing organizations, Technical Product Managers, Regional Country. The position assures we meet regulatory requirement of product complaint handling, this data is used for future forecasts, resource planning, service cost reduction and Customer satisfaction
· Managing SAP structured processes, defining, implementing and communicating global policies and procedures to support consistent worldwide practices.
· Define and analyze reporting and monitor the compliance of these policies, identify process improvement opportunities.
· Managing worldwide install base, service material master and documentation.
· Maintain and validate data elements and product/country hierarchy to ensure Master Data alignment and accurate Ibase reporting
· Conduct routine meetings with the Countries to assess implementation of the proposed solution. Follow-up and drive resulting actions.
· Communication capability, organizational capability, presentation capability
· Professional experience in a service business in a relevant industry.
· Experience in managing, leading and motivating teams and individuals.
· Sensitive towards and experience with multinational companies, clients and people.
· Ability to interact with and network with Senior Executives
· Ability to prioritize work taking into account a complex matrix of inputs.
· StrongExcel Knowledge
· Some Project Management
· Some knowledge of relational DB table structures and query development
Associates Degree in Engineering or related discipline with 8-10 years experience.
Proven knowledge of the Diagnostics Business. Experience and deep knowledge of SAP / BW SAP environments. 3 - 5 years experience in Data Analytics in Diagnostics.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .