Siemens NX SaaS Technical Product Manager in Cypress, California
NX SaaS Technical Product Manager
Job Family: Marketing
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 228133
Primary Location: United States-California-Cypress
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
• The main objective of this position is to build and grow SaaS business for engineering products related to CAD as well as PLM, specifically NX and Teamcenter.
• The role works closely with senior leaders, marketing, customers, sales, 3rd parties, and development to set the strategy, vision and business plan for SaaS products.
• This position reports to a Senior Product Manager in the Product Management and Business Development organization within the Product Engineering Software division in Siemens PLM.
The responsibilities and deliverables associated with the role are as follows:
o Interacts with multiple sources at different levels to set a vision for SaaS in NX application area(s) and identify its potential key differentiators.
o Provides a business justification for making product area enhancements that will grow SaaS NX new license revenue or protect existing NX business
o Works closely with partners, 3rd parties, marketing, customers, sales, and development to build and grow SaaS business, and understand strategic product gaps that need to be filled to enable SaaS to address industry workflows
o Leads the product planning and improvement process for all project enhancements that directly impact an application area(s)
o Works closely with Sales and Industry on SaaS business opportunities and communicates SaaS business value to grow new NX license revenue.
o Communicate the capabilities of the NX SaaS solutions to customers, prospects, sales and industry teams, and represents NX in key customer interactions and public facing events.
o Develops collateral and demos that highlight SaaS value to users of the application area(s)
o Communicates the SaaS needs of application area(s) to other product managers and development.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• 3 to 5 years of experience closely related to, or direct management of, SaaS or PaaS business.
• Experience with production MCAD / CAE deployments including an understanding of design, analysis, and validation needs.
• A strong command of the English language and good communication skills.
• Willing to travel as required to satisfy the needs of customers, sales or development.
• BS degree
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS in an Engineering discipline
• 5 years of experience with production MCAD / CAE deployments including an understanding of design, analysis, and validation needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .