Siemens Quality Engineer 3 in Cary, North Carolina
Quality Engineer 3
Multiple Locations:Cary, North Carolina; Malvern, Pennsylvania
Job Family: Quality Management
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Quality & Technology
Requisition Number: 222534
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Other Locations: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Drives and implements Lean initiatives in areas of assignment or Quality relevant processes.
· Participates and or supports Quality management in recommending processes changes or risks that ensure alignment with strategic direction and or QMS compliance.
· Independently performs important areas of high performance level work that requires processing and interpreting regulations, standards and company level requirements, developing solutions for handling complex, less clearly-defined issues.
· Internal audit program process owner. Able to effectively plan, develop annual schedules, manage auditor resources workload and ensure compliance to QSR, ISO and CMDR requirements. In addition, Leads and or participates in internal audits and supports external audit activities.
· Performs advanced areas of work for the professional field. Able to manage multiple projects, communicate updates, and meet milestones in a timely fashion.
· Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems.
· Participates in performing analysis of existing methodsor practicesto promote effective operations through process standardization, continuous improvement, simplification, discontinuance, or other methods.
· Able to communicate clearly and professionally to various levels of management throughout the business.
· Able to manage change and proactively identifies risks and identify mitigation activities to reduce risks.
· Six Sigma Green Belt certified or Lean certification required.
· Experience managing Quality and EHS management system elements such as,Internal audit and CAPA, etc.
· BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
· Demonstrates a good grasp of QMS knowledge and quality and lean principles and applies through successful completion of assignments. Value stream mapping experience a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .