Siemens Mid-Market Sales Executive - Mindsphere - Boston, MA in Boston, Massachusetts
Mid-Market Sales Executive - Mindsphere - Boston, MA
Job Family: Sales
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 226101
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
Come join our startup culture and participate in designing, developing and delivering the next generation of Solutions on MindSphere…
We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic Mid-Market Sales Executives to join our Siemens PLM MindSphere Team.
Siemens is growing its MindSphere High Velocity Sales Team. We are
looking for an experienced Sales reps to join our growing team here in
Boston. The Account Executive should have the ability to successfully
prospect for new sales opportunities via telephone; to present an
in-depth knowledge of our solutions and products and to identify,
develop and close opportunities on their own and, in partnership with
our field sales organization. If you want to be part of a winning team
with a focus on career development and success, we are looking for you!
This role is primarily an Inside Sales role, however you will have the opportunity to
meet with customers, as well as attend industry Trade Shows!
Please Note: Must currently reside in Boston area
Learn more about MindSphere and catch our excitement:
Siemens MindSphere Video: https://youtu.be/vDk03tO6UAo
· Conducts cold calls, prospects and qualifies account opportunities
· Develops pipeline of new opportunities while closing existing
· Identifies and creates business needs with senior executive decision
· Creates and communicates the value of the MindSphere solution with
prospects and clients
· Builds relationships at all levels within organizations
· Develops a detailed territory plan
· Develops individual account strategies to effectively penetrate
· Develops thorough understanding of each account's industry and
· Uses understanding of internal processes and resources to effectively
execute the sales cycle
· 2+ years sales experience
· 2+ years’ experience with a track record of sales performance that consistently exceed sales quotas
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Effective time management and organizational skills
· Manage multiple tasks and effectively work in a collaborative/team environment
· Solid understanding of software sales cycle and customer satisfaction
· Strong collaboration and teaming management skills
PLEASE NOTE: *Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
· Experience selling Cloud technology
· Manufacturing Industry experience
· Sales methodology experience preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
· 2 + years’ using Salesforce.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .