Siemens Account Manager DX in Boise, Idaho
Account Manager DX
Multiple Locations:Boise, Idaho; Spokane, Washington
Job Family: Sales
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Healthineers (HC)
Requisition Number: 226193
Primary Location: United States-Idaho-Boise
Other Locations: United States-Washington-Spokane
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
• Provide “one face to the customer”, quarterback within account. Single point of contact for all customer needs.
• Ownership and responsible for the Chemistry Automaton and Immunoassay, Hematology/Hemostasis/Urinalysis, Syva, and Blood Gas (within the Central Lab) business lines with basic understanding of the products and positioning against the competition: Inclusive of Instrumentation and reagent line.
• Owns the sales process for capital instrumentation acquisitions and is required to perform quote creation or, if applicable, direct quoting through responsible specialist.
• Develops relationship with base of customers to maintain and grow diagnostic reagent business in Chemistry, Immunoassay, Hematology, Hemostasis, Urinalysis, Syva, and Blood Gas (within the Central Lab)
• Effective utilization of resources, both internal and external, to maintain and grow relationships to accomplish goals.
• Collaborates with specialist on instrument orders forecast to Regional Sales Director. Validates the Chemistry and Immunoassay S&OP forecast in Share with input from various specialists.
• Owns pre-i process.
o Manage the assay process to grow base business effectively.
o Qualifies prospect and exchange instrument opportunity before bringing in Instrument Specialist. Owns the sales process and manages it effectively.
o Identifies and develops prospect opportunities for all product responsibilities.
o Accountable to drive all product line RCO in territory
o Shared responsibility with all Specialists to maximize capital revenue.
o Develops and implements strategic plans for accounts, in line with company objectives, to grow revenue in a profitable way both short and long term.
o Updates TMT reagent trending to ensure accuracy in reagent forecast.
o Manage quoting and proposal process as well as delivery to the customer in collaboration with Instrument specialist. Request quotes from Instrument Specialist.
o Manages customer compliance on reagent contracts and works to develop plans when customers are not meeting commitments.
o Conducts Business Reviews with top customers or when warranted.
o Responsible for forecasting revenue in business reviews.
• Customer relationship responsibility-
o Establish relationship with customers vertically from bench tech to c-suite. Develops trust and establishes credibility with section heads of the Central Lab t. Maintains relationship with Materials Management, as well as C-suite.
o Develops a complete understanding of the organization's structure and key buying influences of assigned accounts.
o Orchestrates customer presentations and demonstrations, with specialist, articulating the value proposition of product / solution / service offerings.
• Problem resolution-
o Assumes ownership of account issues and uses appropriate resources.
o o Works with the our internal structure to facilitate revenue growth thru add assays
Works closely with Service and Technical teams to keep all stakeholders in constant communication.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Proven history of successful sales with 3-5 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
• Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external)..
•Ability to manage and resolve complex business problems; at times in the absence of existing procedures or practices.
•High degree of business acumen to include standard competencies (financial, market positioning, healthcare industry, and customer), in order to make sound decisions.
•Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
•Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
•Ability of develop an understanding of product knowledge on all product lines.
•Demonstrated organization skills
•Required BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
•Geographically accessibility to territory.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .