Siemens Client Service Manager I - Building Automation / HVAC Controls in Bellevue, Washington
Client Service Manager I - Building Automation / HVAC Controls
Job Family: Customer Services
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 224768
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Bellevue
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
The Client Service Manger (CSM) position is responsible for managing the execution of the service business for key customer accounts in the greater Seattle metropolitan area
Job Duties :
· Manages Service Contracts for all assigned service customers providing outstanding customer satisfaction and customer retention. Through the direct management of service accounts, the CSM serves as the main point of contact for all service product lines including: Service Agreements, Time & Materials projects, non-installed part sales, and Quoted Service projects. The CSM ensures the manpower planning and material procurement is provided to ensure that all customer expectations are met and resolves any customer satisfaction issues in a timely, professional manner.
· For larger, “A” customers, supports customers by working as a team with respective sales representatives in the area by providing job take offs, product application engineering support, estimating and proposing of both projects and service agreements, and performing customer demonstration and sales support.
· For mid-sized and smaller “B” and “C” customers, manages the accounts in their entirety. Identifies adds, upgrades and escalations to their service contracts and provides pricing and support for service projects and T&M work.
· Ensures account profitability through achieving planned gross margin levels, billing and collections, and effective cost containment procedures. Skilled at managing all internal accounting and revenue recognition systems and assists with revenue and staffing forecasting activities. Reviews all labor related project estimates prior to customer proposal and booking. May be required to assist in pricing decisions. May be responsible for direct supervision of field personnel. May participate on special assignments and/or assist in developing and implementing customer training aimed at improving customer knowledge.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
· High school diploma or GED required.
· Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
· Good project management skills.
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel)
· Frequent travel among customers throughout the great Puget Sound Area.
· Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing and must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
· Associates/Bachelor’s degree in Electronics / Mechanical or other related technical field preferred.
· Experience in Industrial (PLC) or Commercial Control Systems (DDC/BMS) and HVAC applications preferred.
· Fundamental knowledge of energy control strategies (CEM and/or LEED certifications preferred)
· Proficient with SAP, Oracle, Estimating, Customer Satisfaction Metrics and other Service Related Tools
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .