Siemens Territory Sales Mgr, Cardiac US - DC/Baltimore in Baltimore, Maryland
Territory Sales Mgr, Cardiac US - DC/Baltimore
Multiple Locations:Washington, District of Columbia; Richmond, Virginia; Baltimore, Maryland
Job Family: Sales
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 223952
Primary Location: United States-District of Columbia-Washington
Other Locations: United States-Maryland-Baltimore, United States-Virginia-Richmond
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As aglobaltechnology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Siemens Healthineers is a leader in diagnostic imaging modalities and ultrasound imaging products. This is for the Baltimore/DC/VA region.
The Territory Sales Manager, TSM sales position is focused on cardiovascular ultrasound sales in one of the country's most dynamic and innovative healthcare areas. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are industry and clinically recognized as being the best for patient care and providers alike. We are searching for top sales professionals looking to build their own franchise and realize virtually uncapped earnings potential.
This role reports to the Zone Sales Director, Ultrasound Sales within Siemens Healthineers and is part of the dynamic and growing ultrasound products sales division.
• Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
• May identify, develop and manage channel partners to achieve channel goals.
• Guides the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals.
• Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
• Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies, may develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for sales channels.
• May lead team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Candidates will have 3+ years capital equipment sales experience to a hospital call point.
• 3+ years experience in cardiology
• 8+ years experience in sales role, healthcare field preferred
• Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Hieman, etc.
• Must have experience working with sales quotas, forecasting
• Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Specific experience selling medical diagnostic ultrasound strong preference
• Imaging and highly transactional sales experience in medical equipment strong plus
• Success with shorter, high transactional sales cycles a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .