Siemens MindSphere Partner Onboarding/Operations Program Manager in Austin, Texas
MindSphere Partner Onboarding/Operations Program Manager
Job Family: Project Management
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 222723
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Austin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
need new division verbaige
This position is responsible for managing the onboarding process for MindSphere partner candidates.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Serve as the focal point to receive partner applications (via partner portal or from internal stakeholders.
• Conduct compliance checks.
• Communicate with partner managers/partners.
• Develop and implement process flows.
• Create summary dashboards and related deliverables.
• Input partner data into SFDC.
• Interface with legal on nonstandard contract requests.
• Facilitate deal registration requests.
• Provide standardized reporting on onboarding related activities.
Required Knowledge/Skills, and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field.
• 2-4 years’ related experience (IT/Partner preferred)
• Basic SFDC skills
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .