Siemens Sr. Clinical Sales Specialist, Cardiology - Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia
Sr. Clinical Sales Specialist, Cardiology - Atlanta
Job Family: Sales
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 221505
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Must be registered as an RDCS or ARDMS. Must have minimum 3 years of clinical experience as a sonographer. Must be willing to travel.
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Sr. Clinical Sales Specialist, Cardiac, has overall responsibility for providing pre and post demonstration of Siemens ultrasound equipment as well as providing on-site technical applications training at customer medical facilities. This role assists in the sales process through product demonstrations and customer interactions to achieve regional and corporate sales/marketing goals and requires RDCS certification.
Provides expert technical training and delivers excellent customer service. Additionally you will be responsible in assisting in the growth of our business through promotion of new products and upgrades. Maintains knowledge of current trends in ultrasound to support customers as capabilities of products are developed and released. Supports company goals in all interactions with customers and employees.
This role reports to the Clinical Sales Manager within the Healthcare sector.
• Performs pre-sale demonstration for the Siemens ultrasound product line
• Provides pre-and/or post sales technical product advice for the development and implementation of customer solutions.
• Participates in the preparation and presentation of technical proposals, including product demonstrations and product prototypes.
• Participates in the preparation and presentation of customer needs-plan to company teams to assure complete plan is feasible within cost, time, and environment constraints.
• Resolves semi-complex technical problems. May provide installation support and post-sales consulting.
• Provides follow-up support in disseminating semi-complex technical information on specific applications.
• Provide expert technical training while delivering excellent customer service.
• Assists in the growth of our business through promotion of new products and upgrades.
• Works closely with the sales team to optimize product and image quality for the customer.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. RDCS Certification required.
• Demonstrates a good grasp of knowledge and principles of field of specialization and applies through successful completion of assignments.
• Successfully applies knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
• Typically 2+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
• Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
• Must have excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Demonstrates a basic knowledge of computer skills.
• Willingness to travel extensively to support company goals, up to 75% of the time.
• Ability to wear leaded (or lead equivalent) PPE, up to 25 lbs. depending on size, for extended periods of time/ 4+ hours a day, as needed.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Individuals with additional certifications (i.e RVT) will be given preference.
• Past commercial clinical experience preferred, 1 or more years ideal.
• Possesses an excellent understanding of ultrasound physics and demonstrates the ability to present technology associated with each key platform.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .