Siemens Product Cost Management Software Consultant in Troy, Michigan
Product Cost Management Software Consultant
Job Family: Engineering
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management
Requisition Number: 202038
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
Product Cost Management Software Consultant
The Product Cost Management (PCM) group within Siemens PLM Software is actively recruiting for a Software Product Consultant to provide product costing consulting and problem solving to a variety of customers. You will work as one of our professional services subject matter experts (SME), this role involves understanding the requirements of the customer and configuring our PCM software solutions to exceed those requirements.
-Provide expertise and technical leadership taking responsibility for the successful and profitable delivery of PCM software solutions
- Align technical solutions to customer’s business requirements
-. Assist sales teams with software and services proposals
-. Coordinate with product development to resolve critical issues, communicate customer product enhancements and align implementations to product roadmaps.
- Develop and document best practices and promote knowledge sharing
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• College degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business Administration
• 7 to 10 years’ experience in implementing Software projects (PLM/ ERP solutions); additional training on Product Cost Management software will be provided.
• Experienced in cost calculations, budgets, P&L etc.
• Knowledge of configuring profitability calculations and understand how they apply to Purchasing and Financial Controlling roles.
• Industry experience in tool costing desirable, in particular related to Automotive
• Excellent communication and customer interaction skills
• Ability to lead group discussions with a strong consultative or process background
• Ability to lead people in a matrix organization
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent deployment projects
• Confident in the use of MS Office products (especially MS Excel).
• Knowledge of databases (SQL) is an advantage, as is Siemens Teamcenter Product Cost Management software, although full training will be provided.
Must currently be on an active H1-B visa, possess a Green Card or be a US Citizen.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf .