Siemens Project Mgmt Spec 3 (Non-Tech) in Tarrytown, New York
Project Mgmt Spec 3 (Non-Tech)
Locations:Tarrytown, New York
Job Family: Project Management
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Marketing, Sales Operations & Communications
Requisition Number: 201071
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
This position may be located in Tarrytown, NY USA or Erlangen, Germany.
The Partner Program by Siemens Healthineers is a new global initiative that focuses on attracting and retaining our best partners by establishing partner levels and recognizing / rewarding partners based on their level of attainment. This role is responsible for driving the effective and timely global program implementation and efficient ongoing day to day program operations. Additionally, the individual will be asked to support development and implementation of specific program offerings and events. This role will interface and work closely with teams around the world, such as Global Partner Management, Global / Region / Country Business Areas, and Regional / Country Partner Managers.
• Drive countries to achieve project milestones for timely and high quality program implementation
• Identify and deploy required support for regions / countries as they execute the program
• Identify, document, & cascade regional / country best practices for new partner offerings
• Deploy assets to support the program implementation and operational management, e.g. welcome packages, certificates, annual loyalty letters, etc.
• Support development and implementation of annual global partner recognition program
• Support development, execution, and follow up of global events, e.g. annual partner meeting, partner recognition events, partners that meet with top Siemens management, etc.
• Support collaboration with Business Areas for development of offerings that will be delivered through the Partner Program, e.g. Product launch pre-brief, Factory tours and associated event / training, Partner Advisory Council, Marketing promos, Demo unit programs / etc.
• Ownership of global database for Advanced and Approved Partners
• Manage annual global review and update of Partner Level Authorizations
Required Knowledge / Skills, Education, and Experience
• 5 to 8 years of successful experience in related fields is preferred
• BS / BA degree in related discipline is preferred
• Business fluent English, written and spoken
• Ability to conceptualize and develop new programs to achieve specific business goals
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, including ability to manage through influence
• Results focused, highly organized, detail oriented
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to work independently in a global virtual environment
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and PowerPoint (or ability to develop these skills)
Preferred Knowledge / Skills, Education, and Experience
• Experience with indirect channels or equivalent customer experience is preferred
• Experience setting up and managing projects is desired, but not mandatory
• International sales or marketing experience is desired, especially virtually
• Some demonstration of or experience with project mgmt. skills (PMI certification not required
• Some demonstration of marketing, customer, or program skills is ideal – more creative side, and not afraid of developing programs from scratch – creating new concepts, programs, developing ideas, etc.
• Cross functional experience – across teams, disciplines, geographies
• Some experience with Healthcare industry desired
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf .