Siemens IT Applications Analyst - Associate in St. Louis, Missouri
IT Applications Analyst - Associate
Locations:St. Louis, Missouri
Job Family: Information Technology
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management
Requisition Number: 213924
Primary Location: United States-Missouri-St. Louis
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
Location :St. Louis
Evaluates the systems needs of staff and operating departments, BS and
recommend solutions to problems. Develops, tests, supports, and
modifies application systems. Document all systems designed and
modified. Provides level one user support. Operates under moderate
Primarily, responsible for development, maintenance & enhancements to
the Capital and Asset Management Web Based Tools for PLM with
• Participating in the capital, lease & maintenance planning, budgeting
and execution processes by providing and maintaining the WebBased
Tools for effective executions.
• Managing and executing the requisition process.
• Management of maintenance contracts and process.
• Vendor Agreements for acquisitions and support.
• Establish and maintain effective hardware & software standards and
• Manage web based activities associated with the development of the
Products annual and long range Plans.
• Develop and maintain effective detailed planning web based tools for
forecasting, and planning for system resources for install/redeploy
• Develop and maintain plan metrics to gage progress against goals and
identify potential problem areas.
• Manage the Web Based tools for the acquisition of hardware and
• Manage the re-deployment and disposal process for PLM fixed assets.
• Develop, maintain & provide meaningful capital and asset reports for
• Establish and manage functional process to insure customer and
• Maintain web based reports for management related to the requisition
process, order status, depr, expense, and related metrics.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Web based programming languages for effective development of tools &
reports. HTML, Java Scripts, PHP and MySQl a plus.
• Technical skills including skills in Office automation PC software,
understanding, implementing and utilizing the benefits of Web Based
tools. Advance Excel skills and SAP queries, workflow, asset and
purchasing models a plus.
• Team skills including being sensitive to customer support,
interpersonal skills internal/external, cooperatives relationships with
other functions, global perspective, flexibility and positive attitude.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS in Math, Computer Science or Information Technology.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .