Siemens Sonographer (Field Based) in San Francisco, California
Sonographer (Field Based)
Multiple Locations:San Francisco, California; Sacramento, California
Job Family: Sales
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 200393
Primary Location: United States-California-San Francisco
Other Locations: United States-California-Sacramento
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Position Overview – Location: San Francisco
The Sr. Clinical Sales Specialist is a registered sonographer position with overall responsibility for providing sales support during product demonstrations as well as providing on-site technical applications training for Siemens Ultrasound Imaging systems at customer medical facilities. This role assists in the sales process through product demonstrations and customer interactions to achieve regional and corporate sales/marketing goals.
Provides expert technical training and delivers excellent customer service. Additionally you will be responsible in assisting in the growth of our business through promotion of new products and upgrades. Maintains knowledge of current trends in ultrasound to support customers as capabilities of products are developed and released. Supports company goals in all interactions with customers and employees.
This role reports to the Regional Clinical Specialist within the Healthineers Division.
• Performs pre-sale demonstration for the Siemens ultrasound product line
• Provide expert technical training while delivering excellent customer service
• Assists in the growth of our business through promotion of new products and upgrades
• Works closely with the sales team to optimize product and image quality for the customer
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Typically requires an Associate’s degree along with a minimum of 4+ years of clinical experience as a sonographer and typically some experience with commercial.
• Qualified candidate must be registered through the ARDMS in abdominal and OB/GYN imaging and typically other certifications.
• Must have excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Demonstrates a basic knowledge of computer skills.
• Willingness to travel extensively to support company goals, up to 75% of the time. (Average 3 overnights per week).
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Individuals with additional certifications (i.e., RDCS or RVT) will be given preference.
• Past commercial clinical experience preferred, 2 or more years ideal.
• Experience with echo a plus.
• Demonstrates ability to fully understand and present the technology associated with each key platform, possesses an excellent understanding of ultrasound physics.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .