Siemens Teamcenter Software Implementation Consultant III Siemens PLM Software - Major West Coast US Cities in San Diego, United States
Teamcenter Software Implementation Consultant III Siemens PLM Software - Major West Coast US Cities
Multiple Locations:San Diego, California; San Jose, California; Phoenix, Arizona; Denver, Colorado; Los Angeles, California
Job Family: Engineering
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management
Requisition Number: 200537
Primary Location: United States-California-San Diego
Other Locations: United States-California-Los Angeles, United States-Colorado-Denver, United States-Arizona-Phoenix, United States-California-San Jose
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
Teamcenter Software Implementation Consultant III
As a Software Implementation Consultant III with Siemens PLM Software, in our professional "Services" area, you will provide consulting for PLM solution definition with alignment to customers’ business objectives. You will also guide customers aligning PLM solutions to meet their business needs with workflow design, change management, CAD data management, customization and configuration.
As a Software Product Consultant you will work closely with customers as a consulting team member or individual consultant on projects implementing configurations, customization's, or integration's to other systems. Expertise and work efforts are focused on the assessment of the customer’s business objectives. Work may be conducted at the customer site or a remote location.
• BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering or Computer Science, Technology or equivalent knowledge of PLM.
• US Citizen or Green Card required.
• You must be able to travel at least 50%. This number can flex up or down at times depending on customer requirements.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, overall technical leadership and strong implementation skills with Teamcenter or Teamcenter Manufacturing or similar such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile configuration and customization options.
• Proficient with configuration control and software installation practices.
Previous experience of software testing.
• Advanced knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages: Java, ITK, PLM, XML, XML, XSTL,C, C++.
• Advanced knowledge and previous experience of databases and CAD/CAM systems.
• Advanced knowledge of IT hardware and operating systems.
• Proficient experience of working with products in a UNIX and/or Windows environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .