Siemens Product Sales Executive, Advanced Therapies in Sacramento, California
Product Sales Executive, Advanced Therapies
Multiple Locations:San Francisco, California; San Jose, California; Sacramento, California
Job Family: Sales
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Advanced Therapies
Requisition Number: 214276
Primary Location: United States-California-San Francisco
Other Locations: United States-California-Sacramento, United States-California-San Jose
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Siemens Healthineers is a leader in diagnostic imaging modalities and clinical products. Location: San Francisco Region
The Product Sales Executive for the Advanced Therapies business (PSE-AT) is a field-facing position reporting to the Zone Business Manager, and focused on selling high-end X-Ray Systems for Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, and Surgery. The assigned territory is primarily the Northern California area and based anywhere in the Bay Area. Travel throughout the territory approximately 50% of the time is anticipated.
· Be the Clinical and Technical Expert for Siemens full-line sales force, prospects, and customers; including clinical expertise in Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, and Surgery, and technical expertise in Siemens Artis X-Ray Systems and Sensis Monitoring and Recording Systems.
· Collaborate with the San Francisco Region Sales Team to achieve assigned business targets for dollars, units, margin, market share, and activity.
· Develop and execute strategies and tactical plans to maximize installed base retention, competitive conversion, and overall win rate.
· Develop productive business relationships with key stakeholders in the field.
· Interface directly with prospects to qualify potential opportunities, determine optimal system configurations, and generate quotations accordingly.
· Create and deliver customized presentations and demonstrations or site visits to prospects based on their clinical, operational, and financial needs.
· Update and actively participate in the generation of & delivering upon sales forecasts ;
· Observe and share market/competitive information with the business unit for the purpose of improving market strategies.
· Represent Siemens Advanced Therapies business at professional meetings and tradeshows (e.g., Siemens Meetings, RSNA, ACC, SIR, etc.).
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Bachelors or advanced degree in a related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Extensive expertise in Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, and Surgery; or related Healthcare field.
· Extensive (5+ years) of sales experience with high-end, high-priced capital equipment and long acquisition cycles.
· Demonstrated capacity to operate in a complex, matrixed environment; interact with a broad spectrum of stakeholders (C-Level Executives, Physicians, Administrators, Technologists, Nurses, and Sales Counterparts); and perform against large budgets.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Professional Sales Training (e.g., Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Heiman, Strategic Selling, SPIN Selling, etc.), and/or advanced management training.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .