Siemens Financial Analyst in Orlando, Florida
Job Family: Finance
Division: Wind Power and Renewables
Business Unit: Wind Power and Renewables
Requisition Number: 209733
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Over the past decade, Siemens has established itself as a leader in America’s wind energy industry with over 5,000 “Made for America” wind turbines installed across the U.S. Siemens is committed to growing wind power through products that are proven, reliable, and durable – striving to drive down costs and increase wind as a share of the nation’s energy mix. A national network of service technicians keep turbines operating at maximum capacity.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/wind-power-and-renewables.htm
Responsible financial reporting and project controlling for Campaigns within Wind Power Service. In this role, the successful candidate will be tasked with monitoring, reporting and offering suggestions for improving the overall financial health of their responsible projects.
Candidates should be able to analyze key figures and interpret contract language as well as maintain strong relations with operations counterparts to ensure consistency and accuracy in monthly financial reporting and forecasting. Due to the fast paced nature of the work, the candidate must be able to handle multiple projects at once with minimal supervision, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
The candidate will consolidate information from a forecasting and reporting standpoint and help management with analysis. Accordingly, outstanding Excel or database processing experience is required. Needing a person who has done estimates and budgets for projects and worked heavily with Program/Project Managers!!
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
· CPA/MSA/MBA a plus and preferred
· 5-8 years of progressive experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or Cost Accounting/Budgeting, expertise with budget development, costing, forecasting, balance sheet reconciliations, cost center analysis, and variance analysis
· Ability to partner with technical counterparts to drive decisions in a fast moving environment,
· Strong attention to detail and ability to convert large volumes of data into actionable information,
· Strategic thinking, creative problem solving, and financial modeling skills,
· Deep appreciation for sound finance processes and ability to identify, develop, and drive operational improvements,
· Must have Intermediate to Expert skills in Excel to include (V-lookups, Pivot tables, Sum if Formulas, financial modeling, and Macros)
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and address competing priorities, while ensuring deadlines are met on time and with 100% accuracy.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A high level of accuracy is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .