Siemens Engineering Intern in Orlando, Florida
Job Family: SCM-Procurement / Logistics & ECC
Division: Wind Power and Renewables
Business Unit: Wind Power and Renewables
Requisition Number: 211563
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Part-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
· Support the Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Electrical Engineering Group with analysis, tools development and documentation
· Develop and improve the IT tools for Engineering.
· Provide detailed support for technical response/solutions/internal communications for electrical cases.
· Technical writing (reports, presentations, etc.)
· Working knowledge of electrical systems
· Familiar with the use of Microsoft Office software
· Experience with software development will be a plus
· Commitment to excellence and delivery of highest quality work product
· Proactive, positive, self-motivated and goal oriented attitude
· Sophomore or Junior currently enrolled in college pursuing an undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering
· Ability to work at least 20 hours per week during the semester
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .