Siemens Consultative Sales Lead – Industrial Cyber Security in Orlando, Florida
Consultative Sales Lead – Industrial Cyber Security
Multiple Locations:Orlando, Florida; San Francisco, California; Washington, District of Columbia
Job Family: Strategy
Division: Power Generation Services
Business Unit: Controls and Digitalization
Requisition Number: 212883
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Other Locations: United States-District of Columbia-Washington, United States-California-San Francisco
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 60%
Power Generation Services (PS)
Siemens is the leading service partner for ensuring high reliability and optimal performance of rotating power equipment within the utility, oil & gas, and industrial processing industries worldwide – as well as for wind turbines. Siemens’ extensive national network of service technicians is able to quickly and comprehensively offer expert service to maximize the lifecycle of power generation equipment, helping to ensure reliability and prevent downtime.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/power-generation-services.htm
Consultative Sales Lead – Industrial Cyber Security
The cyber security consultative sales lead is responsible for developing and closing industrial cyber security leads with Siemens’ global energy customers. Working closely with our customers at the c-suite level, consultative sales professionals build deep cyber partnerships, and drive strategies that can help strengthen the industrial cyber security posture of our customers. The consultative sales lead is responsible for working with Siemens sales channels and interacting with senior management levels at a client and/or within our client, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
• Lead and manage business development / proposal efforts around industrial cyber security including origination, capture, and relationship development
• Establish key business relationships and manage ongoing customer success
• Continually identify new sources of business
• Proactively work to shape the industrial cyber market and establish Siemens as a leader in the field
• Provide feedback on competitive product, services and marketing information
· Assist with selling and delivering services across all Siemens digitalization offerings
· Assist with qualification and definition of cyber security opportunities through discussions with client executives and senior leadership
· Assist with driving the overall cyber security pipeline
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· 7+ years of strategy consulting and / or 7+ years of sales experience selling security, process control and/or IT products and services with 7+ years in 1 or more of these markets: energy, utilities, chemicals, oil and gas
· Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally. Ability to engage with a variety of technical and business leaders
· Enterprise sales experience
· Hunter by nature, with ability to manage accounts / opportunities from development through to order success
· Experience working with channel partners and a strong understanding of a channel-centric GTM approaches
· Innovative, able to create business value for different stakeholders in the complex sale (OT/IT involvement and / or plant vs. HQ)
· Knowledge of current security solutions, including data loss protection and anti-malware solutions
· Creative, analytical thinker exhibiting strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, presentation and persuasion skills. An entrepreneurial spirit is necessary as candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment; even-temperament and team-player collaborative aptitude is a must
· Ability and willingness to travel 60+%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Experience working for a consulting firm is a plus
· Experience in the capabilities and configuration of industrial cyber security controls and solutions across multiple facets; for example: asset management, vulnerability management, anomaly detection, identity and access management, network security, endpoint security, application security, IDS/IPS, deep packet inspection, SIEM, data analytics, security and/or risk management
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Siemens are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .