Siemens Dir, Human Resources in Norwood, Massachusetts
Dir, Human Resources
Job Family: Human Resources
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Human Resources
Requisition Number: 201058
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
This exciting and dynamic position will lead the Healthineers Field Service Human Resources organization. The position will be responsible for four direct reports and approximately 1,800 employees located across the country and will be located in the Norwood, MA area. The person in this role will have direct employee support responsibilities in addition to management responsibilities and must have a strong background in labor relations.
• Manages development, planning, implementation and/or administration of HR policies, procedures and programs in support of the assigned organization.
• Ensures that policies, procedures and programs are consistent with company HR strategies and systems and state and federal employment law.
• Leads labor relations and contract negotiations for assigned areas.
• Proactively leads and drives positive employee relations programs and action planning across the country.
• Develops and guides the field service HR team to provide best-in-class support to the field organization.
• Ensures quality operations of human resource processes.
• Collaborates as required with colleagues in Talent Acquisition, Legal, Talent Management, Compensation, etc. to provide seamless, quality service to customers.
• Provide a full range of human resources and operational support to the organization.
• Partner with the organization by actively participating in managing the business and integrating the human resources function with business activities to provide value to the customer.
• Partner with the Business leadership team to increase focus on performance management to maximize employee contributions and to proactively address performance issues.
• Facilitate implementation of change management initiatives and partner with the leadership team to effectively communicate business strategies, goals, values, and performance expectations.
• As needed, partner with areas outside of service in support of company-wide HR programs or initiatives.
• Some travel required - 25%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Minimum ten years progressive experience with ability to support a diverse client group in all aspects of the Human Resources function.
• Strong labor relations background with direct experience in leading contract negotiations.
• Skills and expertise in organizational development, employee relations, problem solving and conflict resolution are vital.
• Human Resources experience working in a service organization preferred.
• Experience in managing a remote team of direct reports preferred.
• Strong ability to work independently, demonstrating initiative in developing own ideas or ideas of the team into a strong business support approach.
• High level of interpersonal skills and business acumen required.
• High level of demonstrated leadership skills required.
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels is essential.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf .