Siemens Pricing and Rebate Administrator in Norcross, Georgia
Pricing and Rebate Administrator
Job Family: Marketing
Division: Energy Management
Business Unit: Energy Management (EM)
Requisition Number: 200707
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/energy-management.htm
Siemens Energy Management is looking for a Pricing and Rebate Administrator for their Norcross, GA location. This person holds primary responsibilities of the back-office/functional duties of the Pricing Department. This five member team provides coverage for the organization, thus servicing our Channel Partners and the Sales Force.
Their duties include, but are not limited to:
• Entering and Auditing Data for Price Adjustments.
• Supporting Sales Engineers - Vendavo Manage Deals price tool.
• Monitoring and Processing Rebate Credit Requests.
• Providing "deep dive" Research as it relates to pricing or rebate issues.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• 2+ years of experience in customer facing role.
• Bachelors Degree preferred.
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel; V Look up required.
• High Level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately.
• Ability to network internally and externally in order to get things done day to day.
• Excellent verbal, written, and organization skills.
• Ability to work independently as well in team.
• Critical thinking skills.
• Must be a self starter.
• Excellent relationship builder.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf .