Siemens On-line/Alternate Channel -Marketing Consultant/Devlp Mgr-GA-IL-CA-TN-PA in Norcross, Georgia
On-line/Alternate Channel -Marketing Consultant/Devlp Mgr-GA-IL-CA-TN-PA
Multiple Locations:Norcross, Georgia; Pennsylvania, United States; Illinois, United States; Tennessee, United States; California, United States
Job Family: Marketing
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Control Products
Requisition Number: 211878
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross
Other Locations: United States-California-, United States-Tennessee-, United States-Illinois-, United States-Pennsylvania-
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm at http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htmv v
The On-line/Alternate Channel Business Developer will be responsible for growing new and existing On-Line/Alternate Channel accounts in revenue, customer satisfaction and customer retention. In addition, this position will be responsible for coordinating and developing the BU on-line strategy and tools for growth in this developing market. This position will report directly to the Channel Marketing Manager for Control Products (CP) business unit.
• Identify, develop and manage On-line/Alternate Channel accounts to achieve sales goals. In addition, coordinate and develop on-line strategy, tools and resources to achieve sales growth goals of the DF CP BU in this emerging market space.
• Provide management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels with On-line/Alternate Channel accounts and markets
• Utilize knowledge of market conditions, competitive strategies and processes to develop a unique value proposition and tools to position Siemens DF CP as the vendor of choice.
• Develop and deliver customer presentations that articulate the value proposition of DF CP
• Develop and grow the DF CP business within the assigned markets. To include but not be limited to, data organization/improvement, sales promotions, and on-site work with specific On-line/Alternate Channel accounts.
• Utilize a disciplined sales process to include target account planning, accurate forecasting, opportunity and marketing campaign development/management.
• Develop a sales plan that identifies and prioritizes opportunities to drive market share and revenue growth through all assigned markets.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience
• 5 years experience in sales and marketing of (industrial/construction) products
• Strong track record of revenue growth in related positions within the industry
• Demonstrated business acumen in balancing customer and business requirements, financials etc.
• Excellent track record of establishing strong customer relationships.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment, working with direct and matrixed resources to ensure customer satisfaction and profitable growth
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Job Family Responsibilities:
Develops strategic business plans to support market share objectives. Develops advanced and leading-edge programs for account development. Provides advanced and comprehensive technical application assistance in key sales situations. Participates in and influences standards by participating in appropriate industry organizations. Drives business development within assigned key accounts and/or markets. Guides operational units by providing marketing advice and leadership to ensure overall market effectiveness.
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
Knowledge and Experience:
Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments. Demonstrates advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization. Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues. Typically 8-10 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
Direction of Others:
Provides specialized guidance or train support and/or professional staff. Leadership qualities and role model qualities demonstrated.
Key Working Relationships:
Primarily intra-organizational contacts and external contacts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .