Siemens Strategic Account Exec MSV (Boston) in New York, New York
Strategic Account Exec MSV (Boston)
Multiple Locations:Norwood, Massachusetts; New York, New York; Hartford, Connecticut; Newark, New Jersey; Boston, Massachusetts
Job Family: Strategy
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Healthineers (HC)
Requisition Number: 212401
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Norwood
Other Locations: United States-Massachusetts-Boston, United States-New Jersey-Newark, United States-Connecticut-Hartford, United States-New York-New York
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Siemens Healthineers is looking to fill the role of Strategic Account Executive in the Boston area for its unit “Molecular Services Americas” headquartered in Berkeley, California.
The headquarters of Molecular Services Americas includes the CLIA certified Siemens Clinical Laboratory. We offer a range of products and services out of this laboratory including commercial clinical testing, assay and LDT development in collaboration with our Laboratory Diagnostics Division, clinical trial testing, and molecular testing services. Siemens
Clinical Laboratory works in many disease areas not limited to: Oncology, Liver Fibrosis, HIV, Alzheimer’s, Cardiac Disease, and Viral Vectors.
The role comprises the responsibility of contracting for partnership opportunities with Pharmaceutical companies in the defined geographical area offering the entire Siemens Healthineers and Molecular Services portfolio, the responsibility to build up long term clinical partnerships with major Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies, and responsibility to collaborate with the North America sales organization of Siemens Healthineers to jointly develop the market.
The role is field based and reports into the Head of Sales, Molecular Services Americas in the Siemens Healthineers Strategy & Innovation unit.
· Effectively work with Pharmaceutical companies to sell all available products and services offered by Siemens Healthineers and Molecular Services.
· Leads all aspects of business development for profitable penetration into new or existing pharmaceutical companies in the defined territory.
· Responsible for the development and execution of sales efforts into pharmaceutical companies to ensure achievement of assigned business goals.
· Responsible for the build up a sales pipeline in defined territory and effectively drive revenue through contractual relationships.
· Responsible for establishing key relationships within the target market and execution of multi-level sales process.
· Responsibility to establish new pharmaceutical partnerships and expand existing relationships within defined territory
· Effectively work with other Siemens Healthineers divisions to collaborate when needed.
· Responsibility to develop a comprehensive understanding of all available products and services available to pharmaceutical partners.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· 10 years of pharmaceutical business to business sales experience selling at the executive level.
· Experience selling and presenting to Pharmaceutical and Biotech executive level audience
· Bachelors degree in business administration or equivalent professional experience
· Experience selling and presenting to C-level Executives
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· “Can do” mindset, sense of ownership and willingness to pro-actively drive sales
· Strong communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders on all levels
· High ethical standards, personal and business integrity
· Experience working in a multi-national corporation is a plus
· Ability to work with stakeholders in complex organizational structures is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .