Siemens Sr. Sales Executive - Building Automation HVAC Controls - New Construction Solutions - Raleigh, NC in Morrisville, North Carolina
Sr. Sales Executive - Building Automation HVAC Controls - New Construction Solutions - Raleigh, NC
Locations:Morrisville, North Carolina
Job Family: Sales
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 211110
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Morrisville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 15%
Building Technologies is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) as well as energy management products and services in the USA.
Siemens Industry, Inc. is currently searching for an experienced and dynamic Sr. Sales Executive to manage and grow our new construction Building Automation – HVAC Controls Solutions business located in our Morrisville, NC office. Territory will cover primarily the Greater Raleigh area and will sell to General Contractors, Consultant Engineers, Owners and Mechanical Contractors.
• Strategic Opportunity Planning and Management
• Estimate, propose and bid on DDC projects
• Achieves booking and gross margin goals.
• Develops and maintains relationships with General, Consultant Engineers, and Mechanical contractors and creates business cases to utilize Siemens Building Technologies solutions in their facilities and new construction projects.
• Technical sales for new construction offerings
• Creates and implements strategic sales strategies to successfully position Siemens to secure targeted projects in a competitive environment.
• Develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned vertical markets and/or territory.
• Team sells with other Owner direct Salespeople as appropriate.
• Ensures smooth sales to operations turnover and monitors progress or project execution. Assists in resolving installation, collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed.
• Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports using a CRM tool.
• Participates in networking through professional organizations such as ASHRAE, AEE or USGBC to build a network of contacts to advance achievement of sales targets.
Qualifications the ideal candidate will have include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred, although candidates with a combination of education and directly related experience will also be considered
• At least 2-5 years’ experience estimating and selling HVAC Controls for commercial new construction
• Effective communication skills to give presentations before a broad audience
Must have a Hunter sales mentality
• Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing and be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
• LEED AP or LEED GA preferred
• ASHRAE affiliation preferred
• Spin selling training strongly desired
• Experience with: Modbus, Lon, BacNet and Ethernet preferred
• BACnet or Siemens Apogee knowledge and experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .