Siemens Account Manager-WI in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Job Family: Sales
Division: Process Industries and Drives
Business Unit: DF / PD Sales
Requisition Number: 212708
Primary Location: United States-Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Account Management and growth of assigned OEMs for Siemens Digital
Factories Division and Process & Drives Div portfolio of products. The location for this role is Milwaukee, WI.
• Performance metrics include annual sales volume increases to achieve
market growth and increase market share position.
• Incentive Compensation commensurate with performance of financial
• This position reports to the OEM Sales Manager within the Siemens Industrial
• Develop and execute business plan to grow automation, motion control, drive
and control product business at assigned accounts.
• Target and convert new OEM accounts within a defined geography.
• Achieve business objectives at OEM accounts where you will sell the broad
portfolio of Siemens products.
• Present and demonstrate Siemens technologies.
• Collaborate and coordinate with Siemens DF and PD marketing teams and
• Collaborate with Industrial Sales Area Management, VSS resources, and
other end user focused resources.
• Resolve and overcome issues to maximize business opportunities.
• Report progress against goals and track opportunity pipeline development.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Candidate should have 8+ years of previous experience selling technical
products and solutions.
• The candidate should possess basic technical knowledge of factory
automation, motion control, drive systems and control products.
• Ability to work engage successfully with Channel Partners.
• Proven track record of developing new business opportunities in a
• Must have the ability to discuss / present technical solutions to solve
• Good communication and collaboration skills are essential.
• Position requires 10% overnight travel.
• BS/BA in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS in mechanical or electrical engineering is preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good
Standing. Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the
required Siemens vehicle plan.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the
Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored
work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .