Siemens Teamcenter Enterprise Engineer - Principal in Milford, Ohio
Teamcenter Enterprise Engineer - Principal
Job Family: Engineering
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management
Requisition Number: 200084
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
Siemens PLM Software is seeking a highly experienced senior solution architect to assist with Product Driven Services (PDS) - Services Engineering initiatives and activities. These initiatives and activities will primarily focus on Services transformation initiatives associated with Advantedge, such as Success Program, Solution and Deployment Templates. Note: Siemens PLM internal applicants, please refer to these topics in AKS for more information.
This role requires a business process orientation, overall product breadth and understanding (Teamcenter required), recognized expertise across more than one industry, and lead architect experience on customer Services projects. It also requires creativity, leadership, and strong soft skills, such as communication to enable both internal and external customers.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to make a significant contribution to improving our consulting services processes, practices, and tools with which are products are implemented. You will be influential in helping define how we best meet customer business needs and how our products must evolve and grow to best solve customer process-based requirements.
To do this, you will work on projects/assignments architecting complex multi-domain, multi-industry and multi-system solutions. Provide best practice subject-matter expertise for multiple technical solution domains. Able to work under self-management on customer engagements, solution incubations and curations of solutions, methods and procedures. Provide guidance and mentoring within global teams across many communities of practice.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Authoring Advantedge content, specifically solution and deployment templates
• Input to the refinement and creation of PDS processes, practices and knowledge sharing systems
• Occasional customer engagements leveraging and proofing PDS processes, practices and knowledge sharing systems
• Services mentoring in the use and benefit of Advantedge recommended practices
• Effectively working with often leading diverse services and Siemens Product Development teams which requires schedule flexibility to accommodate different time zones
• Collaborate with product management and industry teams to anticipate future product direction
• Keep current on industry best practices and key customer messaging
• College Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
• Experience in Teamcenter based Solution and System Architecture within two or more Industry sectors
• Customer facing presentation and communication skills are essential
• At least 10 years professional experience in PLM
• Creativity and the ability to articulate and your ideas
• Experience implementing Teamcenter in at least 2 industry sectors
• Experience as a solution or systems architect responsible for
o Direct customer interaction to capture or refine business and solution requirements
o Alignment of product capabilities with solution needs
o Teamcenter solution definition
• Proven ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, product lines, roles, geographical and time zone boundaries.
• Industry domain expertise in manufacturing
• Industry domain expertise in Bill of Material / Product Configuration
• Experience as an end user of PLM software applications.
• Solution Architecture leadership on production deployed projects
• Experience with Lean and/or Agile development approaches.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .