Siemens SSP Student Intern (MKTG Kelley) in Milford, Ohio
SSP Student Intern (MKTG Kelley)
Job Family: Marketing
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management
Requisition Number: 201294
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens PLM Software is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services. Today, Siemens PLM Software products manage or create more than 40 percent of the world's 3D data.
We are a team, collaborating with clients to transform their innovation processes and fully leverage PLM. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business and our clients can achieve full potential. For more information please visit Siemens PLM Software on the Web.
Begin your Intern career with a leader and gain professional experience while making cutting edge software that helped put the Curiosity Rover on Mars!
The Siemens PLM Strategic Student Program (SSP) is a unique opportunity for undergraduate college students to gain real world working experiences in the growing field of engineering software and digitalization. Our focus is to hire students who want to work with an industry leader. We provide an intern community, mentoring, target and goal setting and professional learning opportunities. Our goal is to prepare students for the world of work, and for those who aspire, regular full time opportunities with benefits upon graduation.
Position Summary: The online marketing intern will assist the Global Digital Marketing Center (GDMC) Demand Center team to execute the requests made by internal business clients. Work will include all aspects of a marketing campaign including but not limited to writing marketing content and building and publishing marketing assets within a web content management system. The intern should have a solid understanding of the web and be internet savvy; be highly organized and detail-oriented as well as self-motivated, goal-oriented and possess good interpersonal communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Building, publishing, editing marketing assets
• Work in online marketing applications and systems to manage data as well as online marketing and sales materials
• Create and edit emails, forms and other online assets with direct guidance
• Light Database management
• Create and manage content for distribution on social networks including but not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+. Direction will be provided.
• Build and report marketing analytics, analyzing data and creating metrics reports to report on marketing campaigns and related efforts.
• Currently in junior or senior year of college
• Has completed or currently enrolled in classes related to marketing, digital marketing, communications, or related fields
• Major in Marketing / Communications / English preferred - Strong, polished oral and written communications skills
• Basic understanding and working experience with Microsoft Office tools
• HTML knowledge and experience a plus
• Social Media knowledge and experience a plus
• Email marketing knowledge and experience a plus
• Ability to work 20 hours per week starting September 2016, ideally staying with us for at least one year, if not up until graduation
• Marketing automation
• Social media
• Web analytics
• Online marketing
• Global marketing
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .