Siemens SSP Student Intern (MKTG Bulger) in Milford, Ohio
SSP Student Intern (MKTG Bulger)
Job Family: Marketing
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management
Requisition Number: 201288
Assignment Category: Full-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens PLM Software is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services. Today, Siemens PLM Software products manage or create more than 40 percent of the world's 3D data.
We are a team, collaborating with clients to transform their innovation processes and fully leverage PLM. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business and our clients can achieve full potential. For more information please visit Siemens PLM Software on the Web.
Technical Marketing Internship
Intern Program Overview
Gain valuable professional experience to supplement your academic profile by working as a student intern for a cutting edge company that helped put the Curiosity Rover on Mars!
The Siemens PLM Strategic Student Program (SSP) is a unique opportunity for undergraduate college students to gain real world working experiences in the growing field of engineering software and digitalization. Our focus is to hire students who want to work with an industry leader. We provide an intern community, mentoring, target and goal setting, and professional learning opportunities. Our goal is to prepare students for the world of work, and for those who aspire, regular full time opportunities with benefits upon graduation.
Primary Purpose of Team
Build, maintain and manage the corporate solution demonstration assets that support sales and marketing teams' execution of prioritized go-to-market initiatives and campaigns. These assets include things like live demonstration environments, technical demonstration movies, technical demonstration presentations, and demonstration enablement materials. Demo environment include both virtual machines (VMWare) and cloud based (Amazon).
• Work with Technical Marketing lead to develop the demonstration deliverables – specifically helping with demo data staging, movie capture and post production, and demo environments for Teamcenter and NX CAD/CAM/CAE.
• Ensure demo assets conform to all Siemens standards in terms of presentation standards, movie standards, and demo data standards.
• Develop innovative assets, useful scripts and resources to improve demonstration execution efficiency and effectiveness
• Influence, and continuously improve demonstration standards and systems.
• GPA of a 3.0 or higher
• U.S. citizen or Green Card Holder eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
• Familiar with NX CAD modeling and Teamcenter or similar software programs
• Familiar with virtualization and internet technologies like Java, Web Application Services (i.e JBoss, Tomcat), Database (i.e. SQL, Oracle), and VMWare
• Familiar with video capture, graphic creation and editing tools (i.e. Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, Photoshop, Gimp)
• Highly Creativity and innovative problem solving skills
• Technical writing skills for demonstration documentation and creative story development
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf .