Siemens Integration Process Architect – CMS in Milford, Ohio
Integration Process Architect – CMS
Job Family: Information Technology
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management
Requisition Number: 210584
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide.
Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations
Management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
We are looking for an experienced process manager to join an agile team responsible for delivering a global e-commerce solution for MindSphere. MindSphere is the open, IOT operating system for Siemens and will transform companies as they build the industrial internet upon it.
Content Management Systems (CMS) drive our online and E-commerce marketing delivery and MindSphere relies heavily on them to differentiate the value of our solutions to both prospects and customers. To be successful in this role, you will be working with product owners and business analysts providing technical guidance on how to deliver a world-class web and E-commerce user experience. If you have at least three years of experience with CMS platforms like Adobe Experience Manager and SDL-Tridion, enjoy working on dynamic, visible and challenging endeavors, we would love to open a conversation with you.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work within internal agile teams to scope, design and document technical integrations between WCMS solutions and back-office systems
• Catalog and help prioritize business requirements with the business sponsors, analyze potential solutions, and translate requirements into solid designs
• Experience in creating delightful user experience across a variety of technologies.
• Develop user stories and test cases to confirm capabilities built within sprint teams
• Understand agile development practices, including the use of collaboration and issue tracking tools
• 3+ years of experience working with Web Content Management Systems (WCMS), preferably AEM and Tridion/SDL
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, roles, and geographical and time zone boundaries
• Experience with agile tools and methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Confluence, JIRA)
• Familiarity with multiple Software Development Life Cycles preferred
• Strong skills and knowledge in servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency are very important
• Excellent communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .