Siemens Account Manager in Miami, Florida
Job Family: Sales
Division: Process Industries and Drives
Business Unit: DF / PD Sales
Requisition Number: 200535
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Service Sales Specialist
Siemens Industry – Industrial Sales division is searching for a highly professional service sales specialist with a passion for customer engagement and satisfaction. This position is located in the South Florida(Miami) area stretching into Central Florida.
The Service Sales Specialist position focuses on selling life cycle support solutions into the industrial end user market. The services are for Electrical and Mechanical Drives, Motors, Motor Control Centers, Automation Products, Controls, and Electrical Distribution Systems. The person will be responsible for supporting the service portfolio offer at all accounts in the defined markets. The focus will be on Industrial facilities and other segments with Siemens Installed Base of target products from our Drive Technologies and Industrial Automation Product Portfolios. This business will be direct to end user and through our distribution channel to market. Service Sales Specialist will own a territory quota for annual Customer Services sales and work closely with Business Units, Industrial Sales, and Channel Partners to achieve goals.
• Develops and implements plans for strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
• Pursues long-term account strategy that maximizes profits. May identify, develop and manage channel partners to achieve channel goals.
• Assists in cultivating long-term relationships with the appropriate key account decision makers. Develops a complete understanding of the organizations structure and key buying influences of assigned account.
• Performs client presentations articulating the value proposition of product / solution / service offerings.
• Provides management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels.
• Develops forecasts, budgets and operating plans for sales channels.
• Leads team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
Required knowledge/skills Education and Experience
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• 8 or more years of successful selling experience related fields
• Demonstrated business acumen in balancing customer and business requirements, i.e. financials strategic and tactical thinking etc.
• Executive level verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Inherent ability to work effectively in a team environment and strong desire to win
• Organization and time management skills to succeed in a fast paced environment
• Travel 25% - 30%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
• BS in Electrical Engineering preferred
• Experience with OEMs, End Users and channel partners highly desirable
• Knowledge of customers and competitors within the defined territory is a plus.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf .