Siemens Performance Controller in McClellan, California
Job Family: Finance
Business Unit: Customer Services
Requisition Number: 211502
Primary Location: United States-California-McClellan
Assignment Category: Part-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Mobility goes digital. Getting quickly and efficiently from A to B is a given these days. But passengers expect more – and municipalities, transport operators and industry have to meet these needs.
The Mobility Division of Siemens AG is the global market leader for mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and ecofriendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people around the globe. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers unrivaled value-added in the rail sector. Our intelligent mobility solutions increase the availability of infrastructure, optimize throughput and create a new quality of passenger experience. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
Head of Commercial Project Management for High Speed USA – Responsibility as the Head of Finance and Business Administration for High Speed projects within the USA
· Leads partnership with management of Main Transport BU to drive financial performance against very complex goals (Volume, EBIT, EVA, working capital).
· Responsibility to insure successful planning and completion of projects.
· Leads planning and reporting cycles within BU, including risk management.
· Within subject area, leads protection of company assets, application of most complex control procedures, and financial planning and reporting within stated guidelines and policies. Leads active risk management within subject area.
· Drives organizational alignment with strategy.
· Leads building of effective business relationships to achieve goals.
· Leads invention of creative strategies for dealing with constraints and pursuing opportunities.
· Applies advanced analytical techniques which are necessary to gain greater insight and perspective on problems.
· Makes recommendations based on advanced root cause and alternative solution analysis.
· Directs the accounting and financial functions of a medium to large business units to ensure achievement of goals and objectives.
· Provides expert analysis and evaluations on financial, accounting, cost and trend reports in order to improve the results of the organization.
· Directs the development of short and long range financial goals and objectives for the business.
· Directs the organization regarding financial and accounting functions as well as other business segments and recommends improvements in methods, procedures, and content of accounting output, which will increase profits.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Certification may be required in some areas.
· An MBA would be advantageous.
· 15+ years of relevant experience required.
· Manufacturing experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .