Siemens Zone Partner Manager in Malvern, Pennsylvania
Zone Partner Manager
Job Family: Sales
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 200615
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Available to qualified candidates living in the Mid-Atlantic zone. The Zone Partner Manager is responsible for ensuring success of defined target market sales of Siemens’ diagnostic capital equipment (Immunoassay, Chemistry, Coagulation, Automated Urinalysis, and others) and supplies through a partnership with healthcare distribution networks (Partner).
• Manage distribution partners for the small hospital and POL markets
• Meet financial objectives and grow revenue in assigned territory
• Develop business strategy in respective territory to meet and exceed their targets.
• Develop and foster strong relationships with the distribution partners
• Meet budget expectations
• Provides accurate forecast for distribution partners.
• Travel with distribution partners to close business, strategize with partners and support sales calls.
• Manage any channel conflicts as part of the escalation process
• Build strategy with distribution partners to maintain and grow market share within their respective territory.
• Work with distribution partners to ensure they are trained in all areas relevant to the distributed products and services they support and utilize, i.e. Products, Siebel, HPP, Share.
• Understand the market needs in their respective regions and work with our distribution partners to make adjustments as needed.
• Strategize with distribution partners to penetrate market and grow prospect opportunities
• Work with distribution partners to ensure they are aware and understand all marketing programs for their markets.
• Understand the distribution hospital market and formulate a strategy that targets that market.
• Provide marketing with needs to support their distribution partner.
• Attend tradeshows, marketing events, customer meetings as needed
• Ensure distribution partners are trained on current and new products they will be representing.
• Work with the Siemens training team to support corporate distribution training when needed.
• Identify any training needs to the training department.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
5 plus years successful Sales experience selling laboratory clinical diagnostics; BA/BS degree (advanced degree a plus); must possess a high level of critical thinking, advanced sales skills, problem solving skills, as well as objection handling skills; demonstrated solid understanding of sales cycle and specific strategies and tactics to protect and win business; ability to motivate and inspire distribution business partners to achieve sales and financial goals; must possess a clean driving record over the last three years.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Experience with formal Sales training programs such as Miller Heiman or Sales Challenger highly preferred.
Advanced degree preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf .