Siemens Financial Analyst 3 - Performance Controlling in Malvern, Pennsylvania
Financial Analyst 3 - Performance Controlling
Job Family: Finance
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 211129
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
The Siemens Healthcare Division develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. As a global leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and healthcare information technology, we have a keen understanding of the entire patient care continuum—from prevention and early detection to diagnosis and treatment.
For further information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
The Financial Analyst 3 will be a key contributor to the NAM Performance Controlling team. The role calls for participation in all facets of the functions of the group - budget, forecast, financial reporting, KPI analysis, and ad hoc projects and reports, and will provide the individual with interactions with multiple areas of the business (in-vivo and in-vitro business lines, Sales, Service, HQ functions and Canada).
Specific responsibilities include the following:
• Monthly analysis of operating expenses and headcount
• Booking of journal vouchers during month-end close
• HQ cost center controlling - perform key trend analyses during monthly close process and post-close, provide reports to responsible management and align on quarterly forecasts and annual budget
• Creation of reports and graphs detailing various KPI's for management
• Interaction with Business Units to derive monthly closing commentary and variance drivers, while gaining an understanding of business processes & value flows
• Perform historical and/or trend analysis on key business components (volume, SG&A, cash flow, headcount, etc.), as well as five-year business outlook
• Play a key role in productivity initiatives, reporting & analysis for the business to help drive improvements
• Perform ad hoc analysis and work on project teams as required
The successful candidate will have a background with experience inbudgeting/forecasting, monthly close activities, and varioustypes of financial analysis (preferably 5-7 years). Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is a must, and experience with SAP, Hyperion (HFM or Planning), and think-cell is desired. Minimal travel (10%) may be required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .