Siemens Enterprise Sales Exec II- Midwest, West Coast, East Coast in Los Angeles, United States
Enterprise Sales Exec II- Midwest, West Coast, East Coast
Multiple Locations:Los Angeles, California; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Phoenix, Arizona; Chicago, Illinois; Livonia, Michigan; Boston, Massachusetts
Job Family: Sales
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management
Requisition Number: 200352
Primary Location: United States-California-Los Angeles
Other Locations: United States-Massachusetts-Boston, United States-Michigan-Livonia, United States-Illinois-Chicago, United States-Arizona-Phoenix, United States-Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
Overview: This position will support clients in the Furniture industry and Consumer Packaged Goods. Must currently be located in a coastal state or the Midwest. And must have at least some experience in selling software into consumer packaged goods or retail accounts (ie. Food & Bev, retail clothing or shoes, items you find in a grocery store).
• Under broad direction, applies strategic value selling methodology, tools, and processes to improve sales effectiveness on complex projects and pursuits.
• Engages customers and develops strategic recommendations that positions Siemens Industry Software (SISW) products and services to advance the customer’s strategic initiatives and delivers mutual value.
• Translates value statements into opportunity specific value
Propositions, addressing current and emerging customer needs and demonstrates measurable impact on customers’ business performance.
•With minimal guidance, develops and executes a complete sales including competitive counter tactics to competitively differentiate SISW products/services and position SISW best respond to customer’s needs.
•Secures commitment at appropriate levels to for customers to buy from Siemens PLM.
• Uses comprehensive knowledge of the customer’s industry, market segment, business operations, direction, focus, and resources to demonstrate SISW value.
• Translates industry and market trends as they relate to the prospect to position SISW as a preferred provider and trusted advisor.
• Create effective competitive strategies to reduce competitive threats and acquires competitive information through win/loss analysis.
• With minimal assistance, prepares for possible objections based on knowledge of deal specific competitors.
• Leverages SISW capabilities and resources across the organization to bring strategic value to the customer with minimal assistance.
• Translates information to identify the client’s needs and develops a plan to sell mutual value.
• Establishes overall account plans, and maintains a sales pipeline to achieve targets and quotas.
• Addresses contract issues prior to contract negotiations and sets priorities on critical issues.
• Leads cross functional teams to create competitive advantage.
• Assesses and advises on the client’s financial situation to improve the ability to sell, support, deploy, and/or influence SPLM product solutions.
• Establishes and maintains forecast accuracy for the account portfolio.
-Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years sales/sales support experience in the industry selling/supporting enterprise software.
-Candidate must have a strong history of quota achievement over career.
-Candidate will have 4 year College degree or equivalent work experience.
-Experience selling in the PLM, ERP, or DAM technology field into large strategic accounts up through the CXO level required.
-Candidate will be familiar with desktop solutions such as Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint, SAP and other job related software packages.
-Candidate will have excellent public speaking skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills and strong organizational abilities.
-Candidate can articulate and understand the customer strategy and PLM Solution strategy independently.
*Experience with selling into Consumer Packaged Goods & Retail accounts. If you have this experience please highlight at the top of your resume.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .