Siemens Account Manager-CO in Littleton, Colorado
Job Family: Sales
Division: Process Industries and Drives
Business Unit: DF / PD Sales
Requisition Number: 211047
Primary Location: United States-Colorado-Littleton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Siemens Industry – Industrial Sales division is searching for a highly professional account manager with a passion for customer engagement and satisfaction. This position is located in the Denver area.
The selected candidate will manage a sales territory consisting of End Users, Distribution, OEM, and integration partner accounts. This includes creating and executing a territory plan focused on expanding business with existing customers and developing prospective customers.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a strong team selling the best end to end industrial automation solutions in the market. Siemens is leading the charge in providing innovative solutions to bolster the manufacturing renaissance in the U.S.
The top candidate will exceed sales revenue goals by effectively executing on key strategies and activities to include:
• Improving customer productivity, efficiency and flexibility through automation, controls, drives technology and software solutions
• Understanding the industrial automation market as it relates to customer requirements, opportunities and competition
• Building and maintaining a business plan by cultivating a healthy sales pipeline by uncovering new opportunities, following up on leads and managing the existing customer base
• Building long term partnerships with senior management at key customer accounts, solutions partners and channel partners.
• Preparing presentations and professional proposals that highlight the value of our solutions and services
• Professionally escalating and expediting customer issues
• Developing a personal sales strategy that maximizes the return on time investment.
• Engaging business unit technical and industry experts to provide solutions that address unique customer requirements
• Leveraging customer relationship management tools to manage the entire sales cycle, prioritize activities, and provide accurate forecasting information.
Required knowledge/skills Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• 8 or more years of successful selling experience in industrial automation products and solutions
• Demonstrated business acumen in balancing customer and business requirements, i.e. financials strategic and tactical thinking etc.
• Executive level verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Inherent ability to work effectively in a team environment and strong desire to win
• Organization and time management skills to succeed in a fast paced environment
• Travel 20%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• BS in Engineering preferred
• Experience with OEMs, End Users and channel partners highly desirable
• Knowledge of customers and competitors within the defined territory is a plus.
PLEASE NOTE: Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .