Siemens Warranty Depot Coordinator in Irving, Texas
Warranty Depot Coordinator
Job Family: SCM-Procurement / Logistics & ECC
Division: Postal, Parcel, and Airport Logistics
Business Unit: Logistics and Airport Solutions
Requisition Number: 214151
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics LLC is a provider of logistics industry products and solutions. The business comprises a comprehensive portfolio in mail & parcel logistics and automation, airport logistics with baggage handling and air cargo, as well as service offerings supporting our customers with maintenance, operation and optimization. Our customers are airports & airlines, courier express parcel providers, the US Postal Service and commercial postal service providers.
Siemens Postal, Parcel and Airport Logistics is currently seeking a Warranty Depot Coordinator in our DFW Airport location.
Inspects returned material and documentation to verify accuracy and compliance with service and/or customer requirements. Maintains records and inventory control of material received, stored, or awaiting disposition. Generates and distributes reports relating to material status, as directed. Reports directly to the Manager of QA / Warranty Depot.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Communicates with internal and external customers as well as Program Management and their team members to ensure program success.
• Reviews, analyzes, and investigates customer perceived problems, field service reported issues, and department related issues.
• Maintain data integrity by monitoring and performing quality checks to ensure data is entered properly, accurately, and in a timely manner.
• Ensures all data is accurate, complete, and timely as required by supervision or contractual requirements
• Ensures all internal policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to, including customer Statement of Work requirements.
• Dispositions returned material in accordance with company procedures.
• Other duties as assigned
Associates Degree or equivalent. Appropriate work experience may be substituted for degree.
Minimum two (2) years experience in any combination of the following:
• Database management
• Inventory Control
• Material Control
• Material administration
• Material Planning
• Normal color perception
• Position requires some heavy lifting (more than 25 lbs)
• Normal manual dexterity
Knowledge and/or demonstrated ability in the following:
• Good organizational skills related to file maintenance, both manual and electronic, and multitask scheduling.
• Detail oriented.
• Interpretation/reading and use of schematic diagrams and drawings.
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• Good interpersonal skills (Customer Relations)
• Working knowledge of software programs including word processing, spreadsheet and database.
• Compliance of applicable company policies, procedures and quality requirements
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .